Political Data’s laser printed phone lists have the same easy to use layout as the PDI walk lists. To ensure the telephone numbers we provide are as accurate as possible, we utilize quality outside telephone sources to add and confirm good numbers while identifying and deleting bad numbers. Like the walk lists, we give you the choice of using one of our standard layouts or creating your own custom layout.
All of our lists can be sent electronically as a pdf to expedite delivery and avoid unnecesary printing and shipping charges. We charge just $.05 per page to print the list for you. Make sure you have adequate print capacity before requesting your lists as a pdf.
Our standard layouts include the following information:
- Precinct (sorting)
- Phone number
- Full Address
- First / Last Name (including Jr./Sr.)
- Middle Initial
- Count of Total Votes (last 5 elections)**
- Count of Absentee Votes (last 5 elections)**
- Barcode of Voter ID#/Affidavit# (optional)
- Overlapping Congressional, Senate, Assembly, Supervisorial, and Council Districts
- Response codes (Y N U NH MV B# LS V)
- Description of all flag, party, and response codes on each page
When you order a custom phone list from Political Data, you can choose from any field of information listed in our file layouts. You can choose a specific font or even bold print voters with a specific select. We do not apply extra charges for most custom phone lists.
** You can choose which elections you want counted.
You can see a sample of our standard phone list by clicking on a link below.